Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What the....?


Our washing machine died a few days before the end of the year and given the importance of a washing machine in our lives, it's fair to say we were sold before we even got the white goods department. We loved our old machine, so selecting a brand wasn't an issue, we'd be sticking with the same and just needed an update on features. I don't know if the sales man knew he didn't have to try very hard but this weird thing happened. He opened the lid and turned to me and said, "the low profile agitator is excellent when you want to wash your quilts....". I'm serious! Is it that obvious? Have I had some mysterious tattoo appear on my forehead..."I'm a quilter". Well needless to say...we bought that one!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...this is soo funny. so we have invisible flashing tatoos on our foreheads proclaiming us as quilters...love that!

    ReplyDelete