Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another must have....

Jacquie from Tallgrass Prairie Studio is currently reviewing the new book 'Amish Abstractions. Quilts from the Collection of Faith and Stephen Brown'. She describes the book as a 'must have' and it certainly does look wonderful. It reminded me that I didn't share my bargain calendar for 2010. You know, the ones you buy in the middle of January when they're half price!
Also from the Collection of Faith and Stephen Brown, I have 12 months of incredible eye-candy! I had no idea how much detail went into Amish Quilts, they're simply stunning with intricate quilting that draws you into the design beyond the pieced fabric. I'm also extremely envious of the Brown's collection which obviously goes beyond 12 quilts! Given how much I enjoy my 12 images, I think I might have to invest in the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment