Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to the school routine....

It was quite a scramble to get out of the door on time this morning. Luckily we had a bit of a practice yesterday with R returning a day earlier for year 8 orientation. (Year 8!!!!) So with the two children back today, I really had to shake myself to get moving. I'm so out of the morning groove what with not having to make a round of lunches since early December last year and with that I got used to sleeping in for 1/2 an hour longer in the morning! I guess I'll be back to the early rising and we'll all be in-sync by the end of the week!
L was happy to return. He has the same excellent teacher and is a composite 4/5 class that has delivered most of his friends but was rather confused when he lined up in the same room as last year! I can't believe he's in grade 4! Mind you, don't all grade 4 boys make funny faces when they have their photo taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment