Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tweet tweet....

I've been making little birds for a forthcoming market. I love how these lovely little creatures can be made out of small fabric off-cuts. I've had so much fun mixing prints to create bodies and wings that contrast and match.
If you'd like to make your own, follow this link over at Sew Mama Sew or check out more of Kajsa's work at her blog, Syko. Tweet, tweet..... I'm linking up with Crazy Mom because this is such a fantastic finish for this Friday!
And here's a picture I shot of some of my quilts....just because!

2 comments:

  1. Love the "just because" shot of your quilts. They look great in the basket - mine are heaped like I don't care, kind of embarrassing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with little birds lately and I love yours! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete